We broke the sad news to Justin Bieber Monday night that his homie 'Lil Wayne had been hospitalized following a seizure and that the rapper had been hospitalized in Chicago. Our sources say Wayne's been advised to avoid overdoing it on tour, and he'll be taking 2 weeks off for some much needed R&R ... his next show is September 23 and we're told he'll be there. In a separate tweet, she added, "Oh yeah... and don't believe everything you hear". Bryant said he's doing "fine" and that he has no plans of slowing down his work ethic moving forward.
The incident comes more than a year after the rap star, whose Grammy wins include the best rap album award in 2008 for "The Carter III", was treated after suffering what his representatives called two minor seizures.
David Davis calls Michel Barnier "silly" over his stance on Brexit negotiations
Brexit Secretary David Davis said it was "frightened" and the United Kingdom would not be bounced into a divorce bill deal. Shadow Brexit secretary Sir Keir Starmer warned Mr Davis that Labour would not give a "blank cheque" to the Government.
Nicki Minaj has never made it a secret that she gets anxious about Lil Wayne when he suffers his seizures, particularly since they always tend to leave him in the hospital.
The Cash Money Records artist suffers from epilepsy. Previous reports suggested that the 23-year-old singer had his friends and family anxious after he was not returning people's phone calls following his tour cancellation. His performance was ultimately cancelled. The venue also said T.I. and DJ Franzen will be performing in his place. "Everyone at Drai's wishes Lil Wayne a speedy recovery during this time", the club wrote.