Barcelona based newspaper Sport says that Dembele removing the club's (Borussia Dortmund's) name from his social media accounts is another sign that his head is not with the German club at the moment.
Coutinho, on the other hand, has been the one of the Reds' best player since Luis Suarez' departure and played a key role in the club's top 4 finish last season.
"During the meeting the representatives of FC Barcelona submitted a bid, which didn't line up with the player's extraordinary footballing talents and the value doesn't correspond to the present economic situation of the European transfer market, therefore BVB rejected the offer". BVB have turned this offer down.
The 20-year-old, who has been capped by France on seven occasions at senior level, is a very exciting prospect and, given his potential, could well be seen by Barcelona as a direct replacement for Neymar.
Reports earlier on Thursday had claimed that Dembele's move to LaLiga was "imminent" after he failed to report for training, with Dortmund manager Peter Bosz admitting the club had no idea where he was. "We will obviously sanction him for this", sporting director Michael Zorc said.
Israel plans to block Al Jazeera
Others, including the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain, have blocked its channel and websites. The closure of Al-Jazeera's offices would come under the remit of security officials.
Dortmund later confirmed that the player would be given a fine and be suspended for their DfB Pokal cup match against non-league Rielasingen this weekend. "I don't pay attention to what is said".
Dortmund have previously insisted Dembele is not for sale, although Sky in Germany understands he would be allowed to leave for £135m.
"First I have to talk to Dembele, then he has to explain to me why he wasn't here today". I hope that nothing bad has happened to him.
Precocious forward Dembele joined Dortmund last summer from French side Rennes for just 15 million euros.